Tara asked me to post her list of ten things she loves in San Diego so far:
1. Filippi’s Cash & Carry Market – for the best 5.99 wine
2. Global Village Marketplace for great customer service and cheeses (coming soon wine and cheese combinations)
3. Mona Lisa Deli for the truest Limoncello you can find outside of Italy (made in Capri no preservatives or artificial flavoring)
– I can personally attest to the quality of this product, it’s almost as good as the Balzano family’s of Meta, Italy.
4. Assenti’s Pasta for fresh pasta (the Chipolte pasta was damn good)
5. Chi Chocolate for amazing and unique chocolate
6. Cafe Italia for a great cup of coffee and excellent service
7. Petrini’s for an amazing Antipasto Salad – Wow!
8. India Ink Papers for unique gifts/cards/ and cool baby stuff
9. Niche Boutique is where you’ll will find unique and wonderful baby clothes and accessories – love it
10. Anthony’s for great seafood (and a good long island ice tea)
All in beautiful Little Italy, San Diego, CA.